Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an Internal Auditor. This is starting out as a 6 month contract with potential to be extended.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
•Reviews the cost report and provider statistical and reimbursement report (PS&R) information to determine accurate and timely Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)/Rural Health Clinics (RHC) tentative settlements of bad debt payments or other pass-through costs. Reviews the cost report and accompanying bad debt logs to update pass-through payment amounts and determine lump-sum adjustments for interim rate accuracy. (30%)
• Performs limited desk reviews of cost reports for SNF, ESRD, and FQHC/RHC providers that receive Medicare reimbursement. Generates all required internal and external correspondence and checklists to facilitate implementation of and evidence of completion of the desk reviews. (30%)
• Assists the senior and/or In-Charge auditor in performing hospital audits. Performs post audit activities involving follow-up with provider representatives and preparing the final cost report package. (15%)
• Serves as a specialist over one or more various projects that could include; duplicate interns and residents (IRIS) data, transmission of cost report information (HCRIS), wage index submissions, system for tracking audit and reimbursement (STAR) updates including the tracking of providers, cost reports and continuing education and training (CET), HFS cost report software, SNF pass through logs, and PS&R backup. (10%)
• Assists management in the administrative functions of the department including creating and maintaining electronic and hard copy provider cost report files, participating in continuous improvement projects, etc. (5%)
• Attends meetings away from office as needed. (5%)
•Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.