Advertising Sales Representative
Our direct client, which is the largest and fastest growing media company is South Florida, is looking to fill Advertising Sales Representative positions in the Miami, Brickell, Coconut Grove, South Beach, and Doral areas. The Sales Representative achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.Job Description
Contacts and secures new business accounts/customers. The Sales Representative is responsible for client account management, including all required documentation and paperwork.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to maintain, grow and generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Keeps abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with management and network resources.
- Works with creative team to design new ads, edit existing ads, and manage ad tracking and flow including ad conflicts (job form incorrect, art missing etc.)
- Works with marketing to create and support event programs, develop sales support tools, event and sponsorship materials, coordinate email blasts and social media elements, and drive event attendance
- Ability to communicate with high-level executives
- Some previous sales experience, B2B sales preferred
- Great positive attitude
- Loves networking at live events and via phone/internet
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field or comparable experience
- Previous Media or Media Sales Experience, such as Radio/TV/Print
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to Jon Kowalsky at firstname.lastname@example.org