Our client in Jacksonville, FL is hiring a Project Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer. This is a W2 contract, sorry no C2CJob duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities.
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
- Oversee product documentation and archiving. Adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Responsible for managing external and vendor relationships (including the SOWand managing to implementation (deliverables and schedules
- 5 years of broad applied project management experience in managing technology projects and leading technical staff.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use and/or understanding of project tracking and management tools such as MS Project (including project schedule & financial tracking, reports and outputs and SharePoint).
- Solid proficiency with capacity planning and project projections with a strong financial management background
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Expert in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.