Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. This position is scheduled to run through 2017 with potential to be extended or possibly roll into an FTE position. This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with a stable, well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE DURING THE CONTRACT PERIOD.Required:
- Experience using and administering Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) in a large-scale enterprise environment including Pipeline, Shared Library and Custom Plugin experience
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competent working inone or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience using and administering GitLab in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Experience using and administering Artifactory in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Experience using and administering Xray in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Experience using and integrating with OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Experience implementing automation for Node.js builds/deployments.
- Experience implementing automation for WebSphere Liberty and Tomcat builds/deployments.
- Object Oriented (OO) development experience and knowledge.
- Experience in scripting with Bash, Batch, Perl, Python, Ant and Gradle.
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.